Sunday, August 03, 2008

It's summer........it's stinking hot.......

There is not much going on as of late. Not much at all. It is the middle of summer, it is hot, and the grass keeps on growing.....My side work has came to a standstill, as it always does this time of year. I really do not like not having something to do on Saturdays. It means that I cant do the thing I like to do on Sunday, like go to the nursery and find a plant. It will pick back up............Anybody in the working middle class poor feeling the pinch? It is getting rough paying these prices, whether it be gas, groceries, or the cost of living. Hell, I'm thinking of voting for Osama, I mean Obama, as he is bribing me with another one thousand dollar stimulus check. I mean come on. Times are tight......I mean it's all about CHANGE, CHANGE, CHANGE.......What kind of change who knows. He never says. O.K. enough with the politics thats boring, about as boring as Obama. I would never vote for that Pendejo by the way, I'm voting for the pasty white guy........No pics, no updates, that's it......

No comments: