Sunday, July 01, 2007

What's this wet stuff?

It has been doing something that it hasn't done in a while. It rained. In fact it rained again today. I never guessed I would be excited about it raining. After planting all of the plants however, it is much needed rain. I have almost completed the first four zones of my irrigation system, so that has helped out. I installed one zone of drip line that I like a lot. Little wasted water, and it puts it right at the roots of the plants. Other than that work has all but stopped on the yard.....We took Cathrine over to the pool today and let her swim. She is a natural. She swims like a fish. I am glad for that.......We have Wednesday off for the fourth, we are looking forward to that. It is kind of weird to have a day off in the middle of the week, but I'll take it. I think I hear thunder, I had better investigate. Finally, back to the Georgia we know.

No comments: