Sunday, April 13, 2008

A busy, but productive weekend

I finished a job this weekend that turned out rather nicely. It was a quick job, and the weather could not have been nicer. Speaking of the weather, The temperatures are supposed to dip into the twenties on Monday and Tuesday. This is not a good thing. It is looking a lot like spring and most of the tender perennials have already emerged from the ground. A freeze will surely zap the new growth. Time to get out the blankets and tarps, I suppose....School is in session (we started the week of spring break..?)and it is as fun as ever. I am back to getting home at ten o'clock two nights a week. Wah, wah. The classes are easy, but I am attending full time. I am ready to wrap it up though, so I am hitting it hard. Everything is relatively normal around here, the girls are well, Valerie is O.K., and I am hanging in there...Not much else to say. Bring on the spring, enough of this cold weather already. I have posted the "after " pictures of the afore mentioned job. scroll down if you are interested in the before pictures.



No comments: