Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sunday Already?




It has been a rainy, overcast kind of day. A good excuse to stay inside and "Study". School is occupying all of my time as of late. Well not all of it, per say, but a lot....I am so ready to be finished with school......Not much going on other than school and work. I put a hitch on my truck so I can haul trailers. Yeah, how bout that!....Now all I need is a trailer.....I have been doing a lot of work on the side to make ends meet, and that is going swimmingly....I also have been studying Illustator, Dreamweaver, and Indesign to better my knowledge of web design, or design in general. These programs are very robust, powerful, and complex. I am amazed at what can be accomplished when a skilled designer is "at the keys". I, on the other hand am doing well to draw a strait line, but I am trying...I feel this is one of my most boring blogs in a while. Sorry about that, you three who read it.....There is just not much going on. Nothing but life. We will however be going on a vacation soon, and I am sure I will have something exciting then.....Later

No comments: