Sunday, June 08, 2008

I wish we were still on vacation.





I have been busy. Very busy, but who hasn't. I have posted some more pictures of our trip to Florida. Two weeks later. Between work, more work, and school I have been neglecting the Blog.......It is finals week, hell yeah. I love finals. Most of them should be easy, but they are challenging none the less. I will be very glad to finish this Spring quarter. It has been a rough one, as the classes have been running late, resulting me getting home around ten thirty or eleven. One more week. Summer quarter should be a tad easier as I am attending as a special student (I'm riding the short bus...). My instructors are allowing me to participate in class through e-mails and on line. This will be so helpful. I am close to finishing, and I have been putting off the Summer quarter for two or three years now. Going to school after working a full day with temps in the nineties, and the going to school until ten P.M. never excited me.....Speaking of the temperature it has been very hot here. It was 99 this afternoon, a good ten degrees above the average (what global warming?). It has also been on the dry side. It looks like we might be headed for another drought year. Let's hope not.....My second job has been going well, and I have a steady supply of supplemental money (to spend on the equipment that I need to do the work). Things will get better though, and I am assured I will be a millionaire in a couple of months:). Don't I wish. I should have been a doctor.......We have done some more work on the yard, and I will have some more pictures of it next week. I have refused to go out and do anything in the yard today, including taking pictures, because of this damn heat. ...I need one day off. That's it. I hope everybody has a good week.......

No comments: