Sunday, October 12, 2008

Busy

School, work, economy, presidential race, etc.....It was a good weekend, despite an ear infection that I had the pleasure of suffering through all week. The weather was decent, and it was time to do some planting. In between homework sessions we had time to plant over two hundred bulbs in the landscape. We planted, in no particular order: crocus, daffodils, grape hyacinth, hyacinths, and allium. Now we just wait for spring....My last post was about the gas shortage. What a difference a week can make. The price for regular are in the $3.20 range and steadily falling. That's good......I will not bore all three of you who read this blog with all the other stuff that is going on. I will put it in summation. Algebra(ugh), physicology (Ok), horticulture(to easy). That sums up school, and that therefore concludes my post. Yeah....Fun stuff.

No comments: