Sunday, August 27, 2006

B-Day



Yup, today is my 28th birthday, and I could not care less. I have never been to big on birthday's, but this year I am especially not interested. Maybe it is the age, or maybe it is how busy I am. I don't know. Maybe I will be excited at 50 when I buy a ferarri, and get a hair piece, who knows.........I have decided to do some experimenting with the fall annuals. I have planted a couple flats of pansies, ornamental cabbage and kale. It is way to hot to start them now so I am starting them inside under grow lights. I just hope that the temps start to cool down by mid-September. Very unlikely. I plan to start the main crop of winter annuals at the end of September. We are growing a lot of stuff. We have about ten different types of pansies, red bore kale, ornamental cabbage, ornamental mustard, Swiss chard, and violas. I am looking forward to the change of seasons. It has been a hot and dry summer. Not long now though........We looked at a couple more houses this weekend, this time in Adairsville. One of the houses we saw was decent. It was a ranch style on a slab, which I don't to much care for, but it was nice none the less. The search continues...........

No comments: