Sunday, September 17, 2006

Need to make this quick

This has Been for the most part a long boring summer. But the seasons are changing. I have went from a comfortable routine to a hectic schedule..finally. I have to much to do, but that is a welcome change. The weather has been great. Temperatures in the fifties at night and eighties at night. I love it. I am , however looking forward to the 50/70's. So much better than 95 with 100% humidity.......Greenhouse, greenhouse, I feel as if that is the only thing that I talk about in my posts, but it is a big part of our lives. We finally, yes finally, finished the irrigation/misting system. I(we) are happy with how it turned out. Mist for the benches and a couple of sprinklers for the rest. It was tricky to find the right equipment for such a small greenhouse, and required a fair amount of research. It will make things easier not having to water every 12 hours. As of now it is all automated. Fantastic......Lots of side work, and little time to do it. I haven't did any side work all summer(that was probably a good thing). Now, however, everybody and their brother has something for me to do. That's a good thing.....I will put some pictures up soon, as soon as I have time. Maybe by next summer....

No comments: