Tuesday, October 17, 2006

1/2 rain day


It has rained for about 18 hours strait now. That is a good thing, and the only reason I write about it is because it has been very dry around here. I can literally count on one hand the amount of times it has rained this month. Whatever. We only worked half of the day, and I had time to change my site around a bit. I think it looks better. It is a lot easier to post also(better software). I also had time to mess around with the grow light set-up I have built for the plants(cactus). I hope it will help them make it in the house for a couple months. I wish I was further along in the greenhouse, or I should say I wish I had a "greenhouse" instead of a cold frame. I ordered the plastic today, so It will be closed in soon at least. I have learned a lot, and have realized that I need a lot of equipment that I had initially not planned on installing. So, in a way I am glad I waited, or procrastinated. We had our first frost last week, and it dawned on me that the cold is coming, duhh. It always sneaks up though. It is going to be in the eighties tomorrow. Pants or shorts?.....

No comments: