Sunday, October 29, 2006

Early Halloween


Had to do Halloween two days early this year because Cathrine's' mother wants her this year. It was fun. The girls got dressed up, and we went to a couple stops (witch and a penguin). Candy, candy,candy. They even had the chance to play with silly string. I wish we had the chance to share all the holidays together, but I guess Halloween is not a big deal...Had to go back and fix a problem with a job this weekend. I hate that. There is always something. It rained about three inches this Friday, and it flooded a job we did that wasn't graded perfect. It turned out not being that big of a deal, I just hate mess-ups. I will only be out another bag of fescue, and some good old fashioned hand grading. We put up a new ventilation fan in the greenhouse that will make the summer a lot cooler. It pumps out about four times the air volume that the previous fan did. I like improvements.

No comments: