Sunday, December 17, 2006

News

So we close on our new house this Wednesday. It will be official. The mortgage company cleared it for closing on Wednesday. We have everything lined up, just need to sign some papers (about one thousand of them). I am going crazy, I am so ready to do this. We visited the house today to get the final measurements for carpet. Three more days. Very long days. It will be a great time to close, as our last day of work is Wednesday also. We will go sign the papers and then it is time to move. I also finished school on Thursday. That was a good thing. I was ready to finish that long quarter. O.K., so next time I post I will have some pictures of our new house. Three more days. Come on already......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations John and Valerie on the purchase of your new home!! I hope you make many many good memories in it!

Love you guys,

Lois