Sunday, December 10, 2006

Waiting.............

I am so eager to sit down and write some good news about the house. But I refuse to until we know for sure. Fortunately, we should know something this week. I am ready for a celebration. For now, however, it is sit and wait. Let the lawyers and bankers and mortgage brokers work it out.....Not much else going on either. The temperatures were cold enough to do some real damage at the greenhouse, seriously damaging my lemon tree, lime tree, avocado tree, and pineapple plant. I hate that it damaged the lemon, as I have had it for about 5 years now. Oh well. I put down some ground fabric, put in a new louver, and have a heater at hand. Work work. It is very boring there now. I am ready for spring now.......This will be the last week of school for the quarter. Finals and final projects due. I am almost done, I have been procrastinating for a while now. I finally finished a project that is due. I worked for about three hours on it. It is a scale model of a garden center. It is rare to see that quality of work. Yeah. I was going to post a picture of it, and then realized that I did not want to make anyone suffer. Oh well It will get me a grade.....Yeah it must be winter. Cold and boring. If we get the house there will be plenty of things to do. I am ready. Fingers crossed.............

No comments: