Sunday, March 18, 2007

I got a break

It was a good weekend. The weather was decent, not great. Only a couple more weeks... We hung out at the house all weekend. We didn't lounge around though, as it is back to work on the house. We accomplished something that has been bugging me since we first saw the house. It was filthy and we managed to pressure wash the entire house, including the rear deck. To me it was a great accomplishment as every time I drove home I noticed the dirty siding. I had been planing on paying someone to do it but ended up doing it myself. I am glad I had the chance to do it. I felt a lot better this weekend. I was very glad to not be sitting in the house with some part of my mouth hurting..........School is over.......The greenhouse is soon to be in action again.........Spring is coming..........Thats about it. It was a good weekend.

No comments: