Sunday, March 04, 2007

What to say?


I don't have much to say, or much that is good to say. Things have not been going all to well lately. There is however no sense writing about that. There are a couple of good things happening, one of which is that the school quarter is coming to a close. Only one or two more weeks to go. I am so burned out with school, I need to take a break but I have to get it done. I only have eleven or twelve classes to go to complete my associates degree, and at the rate I am going it will take me almost another two years to complete it. I am taking one class this spring, landscape management, or something like that. I was offered a deal I could not refuse, which was to do the class completely on line and therefore avoiding going to school. It is a class that I really already know about, as I do maintenance for a living. So that is good. I guess the other good thing is that spring is coming. It has been very nice around here lately, with temperatures in the seventies. I am so ready for spring, it is very boring for a landscaper in the winter. Very boring. I put in a picture of the house, it was a nice day for a picture or two. Somebody needs to do some landscaping around that place, huh? The ladies are all good, Anna is playing soccer and Valerie is now an official "soccer mom". I refuse to get a mini-van though. Cathrine went to the dentist for the first time for a check-up. She had fun.

No comments: