Sunday, February 25, 2007

Cat's B-day



We had Cathrine's birthday party today. It was a lot of fun, we had everyone over to the house for the first time. As a group that is. Cathrine, Anna, and all the other children had a good time. It was nice to have everyone over, and it is especially nice to have a home to host a party. It was a fantastic day outside, with the temperatures flirting with the seventies. Oh man I can smell spring. It makes me want to do some things around the house(on the outside for a change). I did a bit of landscaping this week, and I am glad that I had the chance. I am not finished with the bed, I plan on adding a crepe myrtle, and a couple other plants. I did accomplish one thing, however that I had been putting off. I managed to put down pine straw around the house, and I made a couple of beds around the shrubs and trees. Its getting there. I am getting the gardening itch, it must be getting close to spring.

No comments: