Monday, February 19, 2007

I'm sick of......


I feel like ranting. It comes as no surprise(to me at least)that it stems from a visit to a doctor. I had my wisdom teeth removed about, let's see, about five weeks ago. This weekend one side of my mouth starts to ache, and by the end of the weekend it has turned into consistent excruciating pain. Using deductive reasoning I had figured out that the pain was coming from a partially removed tooth. I should explain. About two days after my wisdom teeth were removed I noticed, after I realized my mouth was part of my face again, that there was a sharp "piece" of what I assumed was a piece of my wisdom tooth. O.K. then, Back to today. I was forced to visit the surgeon again today to be diagnosed with a "bone spur". He actually told me that the bone had grown back to form the sharp point that I had been feeling. What the hell? Thanks for flexing your "doctor skills". Thanks for the massive brain power that went into that amazing diagnosis that solved all. And all of this was done with a ten second exam of the tooth. Is it genius? Or is it B.S.? I am putting my money on the later. At least he admitted fault. I don't know why doctors piss me off, but they do. I think it is because I have held them up to a higher standard, only to realize that they are human, as human as you and I. Whatever. I know my tooth(or half-tooth) freakin' hurts, and the soonest I can be worked on is Thursday. Ahhhh! Here is a picture of my orchids........damn it........

No comments: