Monday, February 05, 2007

To busy to write a blog

I just don't have any time lately. Work, school, sleep. Repeat. The weekends are spent doing homework, as I don't have any time to do it throughout the week. Going to school four nights a week is a lot harder than anticipated. I can do it though, only five more weeks in this quarter. I am ready for it to be over, as the design class is definitely the most challenging class I have taken so far...I don't have much else. Work and school are really the only thing that I do now. Not very exciting. I wish I had more time to do things around the house, as all the projects have basically come to a halt. It is o.k. for now, as we have run out of funding. I still have so much I want to do. Everyone is good. I wish I had some pictures, but I don't.

No comments: