Sunday, October 21, 2007

Another dry week




We had a little rain this week. A little rain. I think that storms come here to die. Worst drought ever, we will run out of water in three months, and the locusts are coming soon, blah, blah, blah. I am tired of talking about the weather, or lack thereof. It will rain soon, the rainy season starts in November....Cathrine had the opportunity to be a flower girl in a wedding this weekend. Her cousin Jenna was married. She had fun and the wedding was nice. Her cousin Marley's Birthday was this weekend also. It was an eventful weekend for both the girls, who are doing well, by the way.....I have almost got back on track after the theft two weeks ago. That is another thing I am tired of talking about. I have replaced everything except for my laptop, which will be in soon. It will be nice to have my own computer, rather than using the community computer. There will be lots of things that I never replace, but what can I do? I had to do some catch-up at school which wasn't fun, but oh-well......That's about it. We had our water-heater replaced. That was exciting. I don't have to worry about the basement flooding anymore (knock on wood).

No comments: