Sunday, November 25, 2007

Four day weekend





I slept in. I woke up and ate. It was thanksgiving. I ate again. I slept in, and I did nothing the next day, and the next. It was great. I think we should have a four day weekend every week.....It was a good, calm, and enjoyable thanksgiving. Everyone to the best of my knowledge, had a good time....We purchased a Christmas tree, and decorated it this weekend. It turned out as planned.....It rained this week, and weekend. It is also supposed to rain all day Monday. This is a good thing...Short and sweet. I have a couple more hours of relaxation before the work week begins, so I am done...Here are some pictures. Oh yeah, the petunias are just a volunteer plant that sprouted in the greenhouse this spring. The power and water have been off since March, and they have thrived throughout the worst drought on record, not to mention temperatures in the greenhouse reach 130 or more in the summer without fans. I don't know how they have made it, but they have. One more thing, it has been below freezing three times this fall, and it hasn't hurt them. Are they a mutant strain? Whatever they are I wish all plants grew this well.....

No comments: