Sunday, February 03, 2008

Learnin' some cipherin'




I actually looked up ciphering (think Jethro). It is an actual word. Hows 'bout dat?....I have been learning a lot of ciphering, or algebra, as of late. I have learned it before, but I retained very little since the last class I had a decade or more ago. I dislike it just as much as I did in high school. Algebra starts off fun, with equations such as 2+x=6. Easy stuff.X=4. Just my pace. Then comes 3/11(x-34)+1/16(4x-145)=22x(898-34x)+y or something like that. Man I hate algebra. The bad part is that this is my remedial class. I am not intimidated by much when it comes to school, but algebra is definitely my nemesis. I hope to maintain my 4.0 G.P.A..........Not much else is happening around here. We have been lucky enough to have a little weather come through as of late and leave behind a couple of inches of wet stuff. This is a good thing. The forecast is for a wet upcoming week. Let us hope they are right.....I have learned a few more tricks to web design, but I have so much more to learn. Maybe one day I will be able to use the programs I bought. Ha......I did figure out how to make animated gif files. What fun! I feel like I am twenty years behind everyone. I am enjoying the learning process. I will post my most intriguing work yet: the light bulb gif. Its not much, but I created it.....To much computer time, I need to get in here and watch some of these 2 million dollar commercials on the t.v.. The Super Bowl, What an over hyped deal. All the money spent......

No comments: