Sunday, December 18, 2005

Almost Christmas

Man I remember what it was like as a child before Christmas. Now I know what it is like as a parent before Christmas. It is slightly different. We almost finished our shopping this weekend. It wasn't all that bad, actually. Thank goodness for Wal-mart. I usually can't stand the place, but at times like Christmas it is great to be able to basically make one stop. It is good the girls are the age they are, as it is so easy to shop for them. In a couple of years they will be telling us what they want. I'm sure it will be expensive. I'm glad we were able to get as much as we did, as I have had such a hard time with work lately. There has definitely been a lack of money around our place lately. That's o.k. though, Christmas is not about money. To tell you the truth, I am sure the girls will be thrilled with whatever the get from Santa, and their excitement will be a great gift for Valerie and I. Ahh, Christmas as a parent........

No comments: