Sunday, December 11, 2005

Back to work


What a week. I started a new job with White Oak Landscape co. on Tuesday. I like the job a lot, everyone I have meet or dealt with has been great so far. It is one of the bigger independent landscape companies around Atlanta. The pay stinks, but that will change soon enough. We start at 6:00 every morning, and it takes me 50+ minutes to get to work. That's pretty rough, but it is a great company and I'm sure I will get plenty of 'experience' from this job. I will be heading up a crew soon, most likely dealing with hardscapes. My teacher from my woody i.d. class is the owner. It is a very good opportunity, as he is one of the top designers in the area.......I have finished with one of my classes in school , woody i.d.. I don't know my exact grade, but it should be at least a 4.0 or 4.1. My final for my other class is on Thursday, and I am exempt, with perfect attendance and an A average. I am glad for that. The new quarter doesn't start back until January 7th. I'm looking forward to the break.......Everyone is good around here. The girls are doing good, they have started back at Mrs. Pat's, so no more 'daycare'. That is a good thing.........We went to the Thrashers game tonight with Donnie and Chante. It was a lot of fun. Hockey is definitely more interesting 'live' than on T.V.. Maybe we will be able to get our hands on some more free tickets, I would like to do that again...

No comments: