Thursday, December 01, 2005

Still bored

I don't really have much to say, but I will write something anyway. We went and got a Christmas tree the day after Thanksgiving. Cathrine and Anna got a kick out of it. We bought a Douglass fir. Good looking tree..........Next week is the last week of school for fall quarter. Oh boy, finals. I am glad this quarter will be over. It seems like its been 15 weeks instead of ten. Oh well. I have really enjoyed my woody id class. I have learned about 90 plants that I wasn't familiar with before. Sarcococca hookeriania humilis is probably my favorite. Or maybe Metasequoia glyptostroboides. I finished my notebook that describes all of the plants we covered in class. I'm glad to be done with it. It took about 5 hours a week to do.........I am trying to find a new job, and it is beginning to get frustrating! This is the worst time of the year to try to find a job. Something better happen or I'm going to go crazy.................

No comments: