Sunday, June 03, 2007

Before and after.....no.......during.





There is a lot going on around here, as usual. I put up some pictures of the work we are doing. I opened a big can of worms with this yard. Next up the irrigation system, then the turf. I am having to do this on a minimal budget, and it will take some time. I think it will turn out pretty nice......It hasn't rained in about thirty days here. We were in a drought, now it is just ridiculous. I have never seen it this dry. Well except for those times I went to Arizona. Things don't look to be getting any better. This week will be in the nineties and dry, dry, dry. It is making me grumpy. I would love to have those plants I have put in watered at least once a month. Not to mention the water restrictions that are in place. Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday between midnight and ten A.M.. What the hell........Oh well, I'm not bitchin'. Everything else is pretty normal. Lots of work going on. Anna had her tonsils removed on Thursday, and she is doing well. Hopefully it will make a huge difference in her appetite, and give her immune system a break. She had strep throat three times this winter. Hopefully that is over..........

No comments: