Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Vacation post #2

It has been a good vacation, oh wait, it is not over yet. One more day until it is back to reality. I have done a lot in the past two weeks, which I will write about later.....I started, and I continue to maintain this site mostly as a chronicle that I can look back on to see where I was a week, month, or year ago. I did that tonight. I went back and perused the past year, and it reiterated the fact that it was a shitty year.....There were some good points (buying our first house for example), but overall I would like to extend my middle finger to most of last year........This year will be better. I know it.......I have seen all the cheesy year end wrap-ups and I don't want to do one of my own. I look forward to the new year...........More later, I have to enjoy my last late night doing whatever it is I enjoy doing. One more day until it is back to reality.........It sure is cold outside. I would love to be outside in that cold smoking a cigarette. I think I will sit next to the fire for a while longer.........

No comments: