Sunday, January 06, 2008

what to do?

I have not smoked a cigarette in four days. I have decided that I have officially quit smoking. It is rather nice. There is one problem though, I have a lot of free time on my hands. I have tried all the typical things: chewing gum, eating, bitting my nails, etc., to no avail. I have found myself spending a lot of time on the computer and reading books. I have been attempting to learn XHTML and CSS, to aid in my web designing skills (which are limited). I am interesting in learning, and it will help me pass the time and get my hair a little grayer. It is complicated, and a lot of it is over my head, but I must learn it......I must....I look forward to next week, as it will be a full week of work for a change...What the hell, no I am not..... I wish I was still on vacation...Thats about it. I don't have any good pictures, but I did start another blog at Wordpress. I am interested to see the differences between Blogger and Wordpress. It will probably be very uninteresting for a while until I have the time to get acquainted with it.

No comments: